Cisco MPP CP6851 VoIP SIP telephone
The Cisco® IP Phone 6800 Series with Multiplatform Phone (MPP) Firmware is a cost-effective, high-fidelity voice communications portfolio designed to improve your organization’s person-to-person communications while reducing your operating costs on Cisco Webex Calling, Webex Calling Carrier, Cisco Broadworks and approved Unified-Communications-as-a-Service (UCaas) platforms.
The Cisco IP Phone 6800 Series :
● Cisco IP Phone 6821 with MPP Firmware, with 2 SIP registrations
● Cisco IP Phone 6841 with MPP Firmware, with 4 SIP registrations
● Cisco IP Phone 6851 with MPP Firmware, with 4 SIP registrations and support for 1 Key Expansion Module
● Cisco IP Phone 6861 with MPP Firmware, with 4 SIP registrations with wired Ethernet and Wi-Fi Network Connectivity
● Cisco IP Phone 6871 with MPP Firmware, with 6 SIP registrations, a USB port and a Color Display
The 6841 and 6861 do not require a Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch.