CISCO SPA122 2 PORT VOIP IP SIP ANALOG TELEPHONE ADAPTER PHONE ROUTER GATEWAY
Affordable and Feature-Rich Voice over IP (VoIP)
Eliminate compromise on voice quality or features for phone and fax capabilities associated with Internet voice over IP (VoIP) service. CiscoÂ® VoIP solutions provide the quality, peace of mind, and investment protection at an affordable price.
The Cisco SPA122 ATA with Router combines VoIP services with an internal router for LAN connectivity. Easy to install and use, it works over an IP network to connect analog phones and fax machines to a VoIP service provider and provides support for additional LAN connections.
The Cisco SPA122 includes two standard telephone ports to connect existing analog phones or fax machines to a VoIP service provider. It also includes two 100BASE-T RJ-45 Ethernet ports for WAN and LAN connectivity. Each phone line can be configured independently. With the Cisco SPA122, users can protect and extend their investment in their existing analog telephones, conference speakerphones, and fax machines, as well as control their migration to IP voice with an extremely affordable, reliable solution.
Compact in design and compatible with international voice and data standards, the Cisco SPA122 can be used with residential, home-office, and small business VoIP service offerings, including full-featured hosted or open source IP PBX environments. This easy-to-use solution delivers advanced features to better connect employees and serve customers, all on a highly secure Cisco network.
The Cisco SPA122 ATA with Router:
- Enables high-quality VoIP service with a comprehensive feature set through a broadband Internet connection
- Provides high-quality, clear-sounding voice, using advanced voice quality-of-service (QoS) capabilities and the industry-leading voice Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) stack
- Supports reliable faxing with simultaneous voice and data use
- Includes two standard telephone ports, each with an independent phone number, for use with fax machines or analog phone devices, and one fast Ethernet WAN port, and one fast Ethernet LAN port for local home or business network connection
- Is compatible with all industry voice and data standards and common telephone features such as caller ID, call waiting, and voicemail
- Includes a simple-to-use web-based configuration utility for easy deployment
- Data networking: MAC, IPv4, DNS, TCP, UDP, RTP, RTCP, VLAN, SNTP, SIP Channesls on UDP and TCP (SPA122 comes with DHCP Client Reservation, acts as a LAN Router)
- Voice gateway: SIPv2, SIP proxy redundancy
- Codec: G.711 a-law/u-law, G.726, G.729, DTMF in-band and out-of-band, or SIP Info
- Voice Features: MWI, VMWI, Polarity Control, MoH, Call Waiting, Caller ID, Call Forwarding, Conference, Distinctive Ringing
- Fax: Fax tone detect, pass-through using G.711
- Security: Password-protected system and admin, HTTPS, HTTP, 256-bit AES, SIP TLS
- Physical Interface: 1 RJ45 WAN 100Base-T, 1 RJ45 LAN 100Base-T, 2 RJ11 FXS Phone Ports for analog telephone device, Reset Button
- Power Supply: 5V DC at 2.0A (included 100-240V US Plug Power Cube)
- Dimensions: 3.98 x 3.98 x 1.1 in.
- Cisco SPA-122 ATA
- 5V2A Power Adapter
- 6′ Ethernet RJ45 Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- CD with Cisco Documentation, License and Warranty