Grandstream GXV3611IR HD indoor Infrared 2MP Fixed Dome POE IP Camera. The GXV3611IR_HD is an indoor Infrared (IR) fixed dome IP camera with a high-definition 2.8mm lens â€“ making it ideal for wide angle monitoring of nearby subjects in environments such as banks, hotels, retail, offices or building entrances. The cameraâ€™s advanced Image Sensor Processor (ISP) is powered by a state of the art auto-exposure/auto-white-balance algorithm which allows for exceptional performance in all lighting conditions. Pair the GXV3611IR_HD with Grandstreamâ€™s GVR3550 Network Video Recorder (NVR), which supports plug-n-play with all Grandstream IP cameras, to create a powerful recording and monitoring solution. The GXV3611IR_HD can also be managed by GSURF Pro (Grandstreamâ€™s FREE Video Management Software that allows simultaneous control of up to 72 cameras) along with other ONVIF-compliant video management systems. The GXV3611IR_HD IP camera features industry-leading SIP/VoIP for 2-way audio and video streaming to both video and smart phones. It contains integrated PoE, IR-CUT for day and night mode, microphone, speaker, SD card slot and a flexible HTTP API for easy integration with other surveillance systems.
- 1 megapixel Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor, 720p resolution, 2.8mm lens
- Advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Supports Motion Detection and can send notifications when security events occur to IP Video Phones, IP Phones, screenshot to email, and more
- Includes built-in speaker, microphone and SD card slot for local storage
- Integrate with third party speakers, microphones, intercom systems, sirens, alarms, alarm devices such as door sensors and third party motion sensors, and more