Brand New Sealed in Manufacturer’s Packaging Yealink CP930W DECT Conference Phone
YEALINK CP930W WIRELESS DECT CONFERENCE PHONE
The Yealink CP930W Conference Phone uses reliable DECT technology to provide clear conference calls in small-to-medium meeting rooms. Noise cancellation technology ensures that your calls will be as clear as in-person conversations. The CP930W is entirely wire-free, no network cables or nearby power outlets required, making it a breeze to install.
YEALINK CP930W WIRELESS DECT CONFERENCE PHONE OVERVIEW
The CP930W allows you to easily pair your mobile devices via Bluetooth or through a USB Micro-B port for your PC or tablet so that you can merge all of your devices during a meeting. This allows for flexibility and the ability to hold a meeting anywhere you want within your DECT coverage.
A touch-screen display, HD Audio, call recording and a Hybrid UC meeting feature that allows for up to five parties to join a conference call from different locations are just some of the reasons why the Yealink CP930W has to be your top choice when selecting a conference phone.
YEALINK CP930W FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- 3.1” 248×120-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
• Built-in rechargeable Lithium battery
• Up to 24-hour talk time
• Up to 15-day standby time
• 3.75-hour charging time
• Built-in 3-microphone array
• Optima HD voice, full duplex technology
• 20-foot (6-meter) and 360-degree microphone pickup range
• Yealink Noise Proof technology
• 5-way conference call
• Connect to PC via Micro USB port
• Connect to mobile phones via Bluetooth
• Hybrid UC meeting
• Call recording via Micro SD card
• Sensitive touch keypad
• Upgrade Over-the-Air (OTA)
• Works with Yealink W60B Base Station